Have you ever downloaded a new project management app and been so excited to get started and get organized, only to end up looking at the blank canvas or scrambling for templates to help you get started because you are unfamiliar with the folder hierarchy?
Let’s talk about why this can be confusing to many and how to understand the organizational structure of your task system.
Discussed In This Episode:
- Why the names of your folder categories don’t actually matter [01:55]
- My tip for understanding the goal hierarchy [02:43]
- My 5 levels of goal hierarchy [03:23]
- Why the specific task management app is irrelevant and how to structure your system within it [08:12]
- How to use tags with your hierarchy levels [13:40]
- Q + A: How do I repost someone’s post on Instagram? [15:27]
Mentioned in this episode:
- FREE worksheet: How to Craft Your Goal Hierarchy
- 005: Amazing Marvin Might Help If You Are Prone To Procrastination [Tip Tuesday]
Related blog posts:
- 001: Workflows, Systems, Apps. What’s The Difference?
- Are You Setting The Right Goals For Yourself?
- Goal Prioritization: How to Give Your Goals the Right Precedence
Other Helpful links:
Listener Q + A – Have a question you’d like me to answer on a future episode? Send me a message!
Q+A time! If you have a question about productivity, workflows or just want a recommendation, click the button below to leave a voice recorded message for me. You don’t have to download anything or put in any info, just hit record and send. I’ll answer your question in an upcoming episode!
Grab your free 9-page, fillable worksheet: